Tuesday, November 6, 2012

L.A Fans

Well about yesterday my brother oliver gave me the idea of selling fans at school by a story he told when he was a kid! 
Well, its kinda random the whole idea of making fans and selling them at school but why not give it a try?! So I told one of my friends and we decided to go in business, today so far we have  5 employees. Me, the owner, my friend, the co-owner and my best friend the manager and lots of just salesmen. Well it turns out that business been amazing and are total profit from just today is $18.95!! 
(Wow those kids most be pretty dumb to buy paper fans that break after about 2 minutes..) The business is now named L.A.Fans but no its not the city those are our initials!
We even made stickers and hats for our business too! The only down side is that now everyone is copying my idea and selling things........ grrr......... Well I have an idea and instead of just selling fans we should be selling more things like bracelets ect. 
Have any ideas?????

     -Lily Marie

1 comment: