Monday, September 3, 2012

a very hot summer!

I started my summer getting a brand new puppy her names cocoa! I also went to the beach with my friends for about 2 weeks. After that I went to Portland with my Mom, Dad,and little sister Gigi! we had a awesome time. 2 days after that i went to north and south carolina, with family friends for a week! after that i was two months in to my summer. So I had only one month left. On that last month I went to my grandpa's  pool and caught up on some history. I'm now in school and have a great teacher! That was my hot summer!

                                                     a 20s charlston,north carolina dream house!
                                        Brianna, my friends and siter, and me walking in Charelston
                                                                 my new puppy Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment